Qaseh Khumaera'

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

We belong together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Holla!

Salam..

first of all let me introduce myself. my name is nurunnahar md latib. a happily married woman and currently live in kajang. i worked in a private sector at KL.

the reason i made this blog other than to share my love and passion towards shawl is of course to start a small bussiness that i hope one day will be my pride and joy.


so i hope u guys enjoy browsing the shawls. feel free to ask me anything, i hope u guys love it as i do. for any enquiries or if u're interested to buy these beautiful shawls,please contact me


these shawls shown in this blog are just some of the products i sell.there are many more shawls such as the basic plane color shawl.again,do contact me.


phone: 019-3830209




or u can just comment here or at the c-box.




happy browsing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment