Qaseh Khumaera'

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

We belong together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mata Saye Sudah Tue

Iye...dekat menara now ade pameran from focus point. They are selling shades, lenses etc. Then ade satu part ni where they will check ur eyes and tell what is the age of our eyes. I'm 24 years old but my eyes is the eyes of 30-40 years old people.
Sigh~~Blame the contact lenses that i wore. Seriously i hate to wear specs. Sbb i look ugly when i'm wearing it. Bukan la mksd aku yang aku ni cantek bile pakai lens. It's just dat i'm not comfortable wearing it.
So tadi mase da lepas cek tu, diorang consult kenape mate aku camtu. sbb tak cukop oksigen. Logically, yes. Normally i wear lenses start kul 6 pagi and take out around 9mlm. Yeah! I should blame my ownself.
Then they consult me to buy their brand. Normal la kan, marketing. They said their product was good because their lenses material doesn't let the oxygen block by the lenses. So they gave me a pair as trial together with solution. elok la tuh. Mine one pon da expired neh. leh give it a try. the price pon quit mahal from the normal one that i use. Tapi takpe. demi kesehatan mate. So, try jek dulu.
Owh! I update this from my good office! yahoo! tonite kuar dating ngan dear. He said he have a good news to tell. can't wait.
Nota kaki : My perot sgt saket lately. Appointment on26. Should i wait? aiyo...da la kad appoinment da ilang.kene la pegi buat kad laen.

No comments:

Post a Comment