Qaseh Khumaera'

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

We belong together

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Upset

Seriously, aku tgh upset. So damn upset. Let time heal the wound. Just wondering y i'm not being appreciated after all effort i've put on. Seriously down n mentally physically upset.

cryin over the phone with dear just now. Ask him whether i'm the one who's being too emotional or wut and he commented that he noticed on dat thing also and that's prove i'm not being emotional.As a normal human being, i have a small heart which needs a strong strength to handle all diz.

But now, i've stopped cryin coz my sibling is in my room. Too personal to tell. Hope i'm getting better soon.

Today having buke puase at my nek aji's house. With all my familia pluz cuzzi (along's sibling). I helped nek aji with her special rendang ayam tua.

N there is where i've started feeling down.

Nota kaki : Pic ade bnyk nak upload. but when i'm down, pepaham lah. i need a time out.

No comments:

Post a Comment